- Have you ever found your bird feeders empty without any birdseed to fill them?
- Do want to save some money on wild bird food?
- Do you want to attract a wider variety of wild birds?
- Do you want your kids to be more interested in nature?
If you answered yes to any of questions above, you are not alone!
Learn how to attract more wild birds while
How? Just use these Easy to Make Homemade Bird Food Recipes and bird feeding tips.
saving hundreds of dollars and have fun doing it!
The first time I made bird food it was because I had run out of birdseed. But I quickly discovered that making bird food myself was a lot of
fun. I soon began experimenting with almost any food I could find around the house.
I will admit that not everything worked. But over time I discovered many homemade bird food recipes that brought the birds flocking to my
I have used these homemade bird food recipes to attract wild birds that had never visited my feeders before and you can too!
I have attracted:
- Northern Bobwhite Quail
- Northern Cardinals
- Northern Mockingbird
- Wood Thrush
- And a few others
I started creating new recipes to see what new bird I could attract next.
Finding new ways to attract new wild birds will add more fun to your hobby.
Whether you have had bird feeders in your yard for years or just hanging your first one I know these homemade bird food recipes will help you
attract more wild birds and have more fun doing it.
Along with more than 30 recipes I have included many backyard bird feeding tips
- A list of common pantry foods that wild birds will eagerly eat.
- Detailed information on why you may be wasting your money on mixed bags of bird seed.
- What is rendered suet and how you can make it yourself.
- Ideas for feeding fruit that has gone a little past ripe, to birds.
- Nectar recipes for attracting hummingbirds.
- Secrets for attracting orioles.
- Detailed descriptions of bird feeders.
I have also included six great do it yourself bird feeder projects!
These projects are a great way to get your kids involved in bird watching. You will be astonished at how eagerly your children will
rush to see what birds are eating from a bird feeder that they helped make.
Click the Buy Now button below to order your copy of "Easy to Make Wild Bird Food Recipes" for