The Ideal Organic Fertilizer:
After extensive searching for the best organic fertilizer, I discovered Sea Vegetables.
What Are Sea Vegetables?
Sea vegetables are wild ocean plants, or marine algae, that receive nourishment from the water.
They are non-toxic, non-polluting, products of nature rich in minerals and trace elements, including copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and at levels much higher than those found in land vegetables.
Where and How are Sea Vegetables Harvested?
Nutrients are in the soil - get leached into the ground water with rain - and travel to the sea to be absorbed by sea vegetables and are then harvested, dried & milled. Then put back into the soil through organic products to feed our plants, trees, and gardens.
The sea vegetables are harvested from the clear, cold Northern Gulf of Maine waters. Experienced harvesters carefully gather vegetables from beds at the peak of nutrition. They are sun-dried, or low-temp air-dried, graded for quality and monitored for possible herbicide, pesticide, heavy metal and bacteriological contamination. This is all part of the organic certification process following OCIA standards for harvesting and handling wild sea vegetables.
Why Are Sea Vegetables Beneficial?
NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium) are very important nutrients for plant growth. However, plants also need, and are often neglected of, beneficial micronutrients, enzymes, amino acids and cytokinins for optimal growth and health. Sea vegetables offer many advantages to the garden.
Sea Vegetable benefits include:
- increased crop yield
- higher chlorophyll levels
- improved and faster seed germination
- significant reduction in fungal, insect and nematode damage
- resistance to frost damage
- reduced plant stress due to drought and transplanting
- Sea vegetables contain more than 70 microelements;
- Sea vegetables contain 17 key amino acids that encourage stronger, lusher growth and more production in fruiting crops and increased blooms;
- Sea vegetables contain cytokinins, auxins, hormones and indoles, growth-enhancing substances, that are absorbed into plant cells to increase plant productivity and strength;
- Sea vegetables contain carbohydrates including mannitol, an excellent chelating agent. Elements are more easily available to and absorbed by plant roots in chelated form.
- Sea vegetables contain betaines, natural insect repellents
The last application of fertilizer is the most important one for both high and low-maintenance lawns. If your lawn tests show your soil is lacking in nitrogen, apply a winterizing organic fertilizer. Sea vegetable organic Lawn Feed n’ Weed will not only prepare grass for winter, but also give you a head start towards achieving the green turf you’ll want next spring.
And Best of All They Are Safe for Birds!
Want To Learn More About Sea Vegetable Organic Lawn Fertilizer?
If you would like to learn more about the ideal organic fertilizer; sea vegetables, just fill out the form below and I will be happy to personally contact you to share with you what I have discovered, and how to purchase them.
Return from Organic Fertilizer- Sea Vegetables to Chemical Fertilizer vs Organic Fertilizer
Return from Organic Fertilizer - Sea Vegetables to A Home for Wild Birds Home