any fruit that you have at home
chop them into small pieces and put into your bird feeder or make a bird feeder using:
1. Find a large pine cone.
2. Tie a three to four foot piece of yarn around the top of the pine cone for the hanger.
3. Mix two tablespoons of peanut butter with two tablespoons of margarine.
4. Spread the peanut butter and margarine mixture onto the pine cone.
5. Pour some bird seed onto a plate or shallow dish and roll the pine cone in it.
6. Place the seed-covered pine cones in the freezer for about an hour or until it is firm.
7. Hang it outside in a tree!
1. Hang your pine cone at the end of a smaller branch so squirrels don't get it.
2. Work with the bird seed over newspaper to help make clean up time easier.
3. From Derijia: Plain peanut butter works well!
What You Need:
* Pine Cone
* Peanut Butter
* Bird Seed