This is fun to make! And it does not use to many ingredients!
1 part shortening
1 part whole wheat flour
1/2 part of rolled oats
A few yummy things to add in (Bird seed, dried fruit,etc)
1.Put shortening in a bowl and add some of the flour.
2. Mix the flour and e together using your fingers and keep adding the flour until it's all gone.
3. add the Oats and finger mix it again.
4. Add in the yummy stuff and mix again.
5. roll mixture into a few balls and flatten with the palms of your hands.
6. If you want, press some yummy stuff on top of the pancake as a topping.
7. Place out side on a plate, window sill,or even on a platform feeder.
8. Watch for the birds to come flocking!